Utah State University logo College of Engineering


The DOPL is Utah's Division of Occupational and Professional Licensing. As part of the licensing renewal process, they require Continuing Education Units. Utah LTAP (listed under Utah State University) now offers approved CEUs for licensed Contractors. (Licenses ending in 5501 and 5505.)

What's Different

Utah LTAP has always been a source of training for professional development hours. However, the State of Utah has additional requirements for CEUs for licenses. If you do not have a professional license requirement, you may use your certificate(s) of participation as proof of your time spent in professional development.

Visit the My Classes page to view your completed classes, and to download your participation certificate(s).