Our goal is to gather only the information we need to properly serve you. We don't sell, monetize, or distribute the information you've given us. Wherever possible, we don't coordinate with 3rd party information collectors.
What We Do
- We send our newsletters only to those who have opted in to recieve them.
- We send workshop information via email to both the person who performs registration(s), and (if available) to the person registered to attend.
- We maintain normal web logs that show requests made to our website, along with the originating TCP/IP address, and type of web browser.
- We keep a record of persons who've taken our workshops; as well as who actually performed the registration for the course.
- We also, of course, track any payments made for LTAP services.
- We do not employ 3rd party tracking/analytics except in very limited circumstances. (For example, we may use Google's ReCaptcha service to prevent spam. Such exceptions will be visible.)
If for whatever reason you do not want to recieve emails, or wish to change your contact information, you may change your account settings to match your preferences. You may also contact us and we'll assist you as needed.We maintain records of those who have attended our workshops or registered on our website, but we will remove all contact information at your request.