Heavy Equipment Operation (Hands On) - 2 day course
Road Scholar Eligibility
This class is a fills a Electives requirement.
$385 - Lunch is on your own
* Cost may vary
Length: 16 hours
NOTE: Students must have successfully completed the Heavy Equipment Safety Operations course within the last 3 years to take the Hands-On training.
This two-day hands-on training covers: vehicle safety, vehicle maintenance, daily walk-around inspections, pre- and post-shift inspections and equipment operating techniques.
Registrants may choose ONE piece of equipment PER SESSION of Hands-On Training.
- Front-End Loader - Level 1 or Level 2
- Motor Grader - Level 1 or Level 2
- Backhoe - Level 1 or Level 2
- Skid-Steer - Level 1 or Level 2
- Excavator - Level 1 or Level 2
- Dozer - Level 1 or Level 2
- Track Loader - Level 1 or Level 2
Seat time hours are required between Level 1 & 2, or under discretion of instructor.