Registered SWPPP Writer/Reviewer
Road Scholar Eligibility
This class is a fills a Electives requirement.
* Cost may vary
Length: 10 hours
When paying for this course you need to use the billing address associated with the card.
The purpose of the RSW & RSR program is to establish a professional standard and uniform quality of storm water SWPPPs and plan reviews in the state of Utah, thereby aiding UPDES and local agency permit compliance.
The RSW program includes an additional education component* that is absent in the RSR program.
- Attend USWAC approved course
- Pass the exam with a score of at least 70%.
- Complete 6 CGP SWPPPs (written or reviewed).
- Working knowledge of Construction General Permit (CGP)
- Working knowledge of Best Management Practices (BMP)
- Working knowledge of Common Plan of Development (CPOD)
- Working knowledge of Federal, State, Local Permits
- Associates Degree or higher in Engineering or related field. (*RSW only.)
Certification is good for 2 years from date of course completion.