Winter Road Maintenance
When: Oct 18, 20228:30 - 12:30
Ogden-Weber Technical College
200 N Washington Blvd
Ogden, UT 84404
This workshop is designed for state and local highway agency construction and maintenance engineers, road personnel involved in winter road maintenance, and contractor personnel who provide materials and perform this work for local agencies. The course overview is as follows:
- anti-icing materials and procedures
- required equipment and calibration procedures
- organization and deployment of crews
- effective winter storm management using both anti-icing and de-icing strategies
- information on ice control products
- information on public awareness in ice control practices
- equipment showcase
Notification of cancellation must be received prior to registration deadline. Substitutions may be made at any time. A $25 adminstrative fee may be retained for late cancellations or no-shows. Please notify us of any changes.
This course fulfills an elective requirement for the Road Scholar program.