Asset Management and Accounting
When: Nov 29, 20228:30 to 12:30
USU Distance Campus
920 West Levoy Drive
Taylorsville, UT 84123
This workshop will provide information on asset management and cost accounting processes. Those participating in this training will improve their skills in developing project budgets and tracking expenditures.
- Understand the basics of budgets and work constraints provided by limited funding.
- Cost Accounting: What it is and why we need it. Common pitfalls.
- Components of performance measures and benchmarking.
- Management systems: what they are and why we need them.
- Key components of a management system.
- Roadblocks to implementing a management system.
Notification of cancellation must be received prior to registration deadline. Substitutions may be made at any time. A $25 adminstrative fee may be retained for late cancellations or no-shows. Please notify us of any changes.
This course fulfills an elective requirement for the Road Scholar program.