Workshop Classes Resume : COVID-19 Policy
17 Aug, 2020
We're very excited to announce that we are able to resume teaching Road Scholar classes! You may view our upcoming courses list for specifics, or to register. Your cooperation allows us to continue holding classes. We hope to see you there.
For the time being, the following policy applies to all attendees:
- A mask/face covering is required:
- inside all buildings, including in elevators, hallways, classrooms, and break rooms.
- outside when it is difficult to stay six feet from others.
- If you feel sick, please do not attend classes. A full refund will be available, or you may substitute another person.
- Avoid close contact (handshaking, etc)
There are common-sense exceptions to the policy, including:
- when eating and drinking in a space designated for this purpose.
Please be aware that if for some reason more COVID restrictions are put in place between now and the date of the class, changes and/or cancellation may occur. If that happens you will be notified by email, through your supervisor, or by phone call. Please make sure that we have your current contact information on your Utah LTAP account customer record.
Thank you! Again, your cooperation will allow us to continue to hold classes.